Scalp Stimulator Hair Root Activator for Thinning Hair
Henry Tianus: " It took more than 10 years to perfect the current formula of Scalp Stimulator which I have developed to restore my hair density."
Intensive scalp treatment oil to rejuvenate hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. Helps reverse the damaging effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on hair follicles and hair growth cycle. Improves blood circulation in the scalp to nourish, strengthen and energise hair follicles. Suitable for both men and women. Suitable for vegans.
Scalp Stimulator has been developed to reduce hair fall. It works synergistically with Hair Growth Serum to deliver best results.
Formulated with menthol, stabilised vitamin E, rice bran, rosemary, cedarwood, lavender, lemon and ylang ylang essential oils to revitalise the scalp, stimulate hair follicles and promotes hair growth. Acting as an invigorating scalp mask, Scalp Stimulator instantly boosts circulation to deliver more nutrients to hair follicles.
With continuous daily use, the hair becomes visibly healthier and stronger while the hair density is progressively restored.
Peppermint oil has been shown to help reduce the DHT levels in hair follicles. Peppermint oil is twice more effective than minoxidil in stimulating hair growth. Menthol, the active substance of peppermint oil, improves the blood flow to hair follicles and boosts hair growth.
Rosemary essential oil and rice bran extract (Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2014; 37(1): 44-53) are as effective as minoxidil in revitalising hair follicles, stimulating hair growth and increasing hair density.
Stabilised vitamin E nourishes and protects hair follicles from free radicals, pollution, oxidative damage and all other ageing factors.
Cedarwood, lavender, lemon and ylang ylang essential oils revitalise hair follicles, promote hair growth, reverse hair loss and reduce dandruff.
How To Use Scalp Stimulator:
Gently massage to the affected area of the scalp. Leave for 20 to 30 minutes then shampoo it off. For best results, use it once a day. For best results, use Scalp Stimulator in conjunction with Hair Growth Serum.
As hair follicles rest for about 100 days after hair fall before they start growing new hair, we recommend to use Hair Growth Serum and Scalp Stimulator daily for at least 6 months.
A. The recommended routine for those who wash their hair in the morning:
1. When you wake up in the morning, gently massage Scalp Stimulator into the affected areas of the scalp and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
2. Towel dry your hair or use a hair dryer with a low-temperature setting.
3. Apply Hair Growth Serum sparingly only to the affected areas of the scalp, then style your hair as usual.
4. At night or in the evening before you go to bed, apply Hair Growth Serum generously to the affected areas of the scalp.
B. The recommended routine for those who wash their hair in the evening:
1. After a morning shower, apply Hair Growth Serum sparingly to the affected areas of the scalp, then style your hair as usual.
2. In the evening, gently massage Scalp Stimulator into the affected areas of the scalp and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
3. Towel dry your hair or use a hair dryer with a low-temperature setting.
4. Apply Hair Growth Serum generously to the affected areas of the scalp.