Henry Tianus: " It took 15 years to perfect the current formula of hair growth serum which I have developed to deal with my own androgenic alopecia."
A revitalising hair serum to reduce hair loss, promote hair growth and energise the scalp and hair follicles. This intensive scalp revitaliser for thinning hair is suitable for men and women. Suitable for vegans.
Freshly made in London, United Kingdom.
Free Recorded Delivery within UK, USA, EU, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, Singapore and many other countries.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR HAIR:
Revitalises and Stimulates:
Formulated with caffeine, menthol, niacinamide, rosemary, cedarwood, thyme and ylang ylang essential oils to revitalise and stimulate hair follicles and prolong the hair-growth cycle.
Studies showed that peppermint oil is twice more potent than minoxidil in promoting hair growth. Both caffeine and peppermint oil reduce the level of DHT in hair follicles. Menthol, the active component of peppermint oil, increases the blood flow to hair follicles.
Rosemary essential oil is equally as effective as minoxidil in promoting hair growth.
Cedarwood and ylang ylang essential oils promote hair growth and reduce dandruff.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and panthenol (vitamin B5) nourish and protect the hair follicles from all ageing factors and environmental damage.
How To Use Hair Growth Serum:
Shake well before use. On towel-dried or dry hair, gently massage 1 to 2 pipettes (20 to 40 drops) into the scalp. No need to rinse. Use it daily. For an intensive treatment, use it twice a day, morning and evening, otherwise once a day. For best results, use Hair Growth Serum in conjunction with Scalp Stimulator.
As hair follicles rest for about 100 days after hair fall before they start growing new hair, we recommend to use Hair Growth Serum and Scalp Stimulator daily for at least 6 months.
50ml = 66 pipettes; 100ml = 132 pipettes.
A. The recommended routine for those who wash their hair in the morning:
1. When you wake up in the morning, gently massage Scalp Stimulator into the affected areas of the scalp and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
2. Towel dry your hair or use a hair dryer with a low-temperature setting.
3. Apply Hair Growth Serum sparingly only to the affected areas of the scalp, then style your hair as usual.
4. At night or in the evening before you go to bed, apply Hair Growth Serum generously to the affected areas of the scalp.
B. The recommended routine for those who wash their hair in the evening:
1. After a morning shower, apply Hair Growth Serum sparingly to the affected areas of the scalp, then style your hair as usual.
2. In the evening, gently massage Scalp Stimulator into the affected areas of the scalp and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
3. Towel dry your hair or use a hair dryer with a low-temperature setting.
4. Apply Hair Growth Serum generously to the affected areas of the scalp.