Hair Loss Solution for Men and Women
Pay in other currencies:
Choose one currency only for your entire order.
Daily Hair Loss Treatment for Men and Women
A set of Hair Growth Serum and Scalp Stimulator to revitalise the scalp and stimulate hair growth. Scalp Stimulator unclogs and reenergises hair follicles. Hair Growth Serum strengthens and stimulates hair growth.
Testimonial: " FANTASTIC! Dear Henry, today my hair loss patient who started using Henry Tianus Hair Loss Solution Products one week ago, came to my clinic and told me that Henry Tianus products are FANTASTIC. His hair look healthier and stronger already. Congratulation Henry, good job. " dr. Agustin Blanch, Spain.
A. The recommended routine for those who wash their hair in the morning:
1. When you wake up in the morning, gently massage Scalp Stimulator into the affected areas of the scalp and leave it for at least 30 minutes (You can leave it for up to 2 hours). Then wash your hair with shampoo.
2. Towel dry your hair or use a hair dryer with a low-temperature setting.
3. Apply Hair Growth Serum sparingly only to the affected areas of the scalp, then style your hair as usual.
4. At night or in the evening before you go to bed, apply Hair Growth Serum generously to the affected areas of the scalp.
B. The recommended routine for those who wash their hair in the evening:
1. After a morning shower, apply Hair Growth Serum sparingly to the affected areas of the scalp, then style your hair as usual.
2. In the evening, gently massage Scalp Stimulator into the affected areas of the scalp and leave it for at least 30 minutes (You can leave it for up to 2 hours). Then wash your hair with shampoo.
3. Towel dry your hair or use a hair dryer with a low-temperature setting.
4. Apply Hair Growth Serum generously to the affected areas of the scalp.
Also available in a set of Trial Sizes.
Function: Revitalises and Stimulates
Hair Condition: Thinning Hair, Hair Loss (Men and Women)
Age: All ages from 18 year old onward.
How to use:
Scalp Stimulator: Gently massage to the affected area of the scalp. Leave for 20 to 30 minutes (or longer) then shampoo it off. For best results, use it once a day.
Hair Growth Serum: Shake well before use. On towel-dried or dry hair, gently massage 1 to 2 pipettes (20 to 40 drops) into the scalp. No need to rinse. Use it daily. For intensive treatment, use it twice a day, morning and evening.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Helps reduce the effect of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), the hormone responsible for male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness (Role of Caffeine in the Management of Androgenetic Alopecia, International Journal of Trichology, 2012 Jul-Sep, 4(3): 185–186).
- Soothes and balances scalp.
- Helps revitalise hair follicles (A pilot study evaluating the efficacy of topically applied niacin derivatives for treatment of female pattern alopecia, Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2005 Dec, 4(4): 258-61).
- Increases the blood flow to hair follicles that helps promote hair growth.
Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa)
Hemp Seed Oil contains 55% linoleic Acid (Omega 6), 16% linolenic acid (Omega 3), and 11 oleic acid (Omega 9), β-sitosterol and γ-tocopherol (vitamin E) that nourish and strengthen hair. (Hemp - Cannabis Sativa L. - Seed Oil: Analytical and Phytochemical Characterization of the Unsaponifiable Fraction, JournaL of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, 2014, 62, 5, 1105-1110).
Rice Bran Oil
A study showed that Rice Bran Extract has the hair growth-promoting potential to a similar extent as 3% minoxidil. It revitalises hair follicles and increases hair density (In vivo hair growth-promoting effect of rice bran extract prepared by supercritical carbon dioxide fluid, Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2014; 37(1): 44-53).
- Purifies hair follicles, restores balance and helps prevent dandruff.
One of the excellent and reliable antioxidants, Vitamin E protects hair follicles from free radicals and oxidative damage (The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review, Dermatology and Therapy, 2019 Mar; 9(1): 51–70).
Rosemary Essential Oil
- Traditionally used to stimulate hair growth, Rosemary helps balance and soothe itchy scalp.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
A study in 1998 showed that Cedarwood oil along with Rosemary and Thyme oils can be used successfully in the treatment of alopecia areata (Randomized trial of aromatherapy. Successful treatment for alopecia areata, Archives of Dermatology, 1998 Nov, 134(11): 1349-52.
Thyme Essential Oil
- Stimulates the scalp to strengthen the hair and help promote hair growth.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
A recent study in 2015 highlighted the potential use of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to stimulate hair growth and reduce dandruff (Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry, and Bioactivities of Cananga odorata (Ylang-Ylang), Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015: 896314).
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil has antioxidant and cleansing properties that helps revitalise hair roots (In vitro antibacterial activity of some plant essential oils, BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2006; 6: 39).
Scalp Stimulator: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Isoeugenol*, Farnesol*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Natural Component of Essential Oils.
Hair Growth Serum: Aqua, Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Caffeine, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Menthol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Isoeugenol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*. *Natural Component of Essential Oils.
MADE IN THE UK. NO ANIMAL TESTING. Clean Formula, FREE From: Artificial Perfume/Fragrance, Artificial Colours, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat, Formaldehyde, Phthalates, SLS/SLES (Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Ether Sulfate).