How To Shop Online at Henry Tianus
1. Go to the individual product page and click the add to cart button.
2. On Your Cart page, once you are happy with all the product(s) including the quantity, click the Continue to Check Out button.
3. Key in your details: email, name and address. Then click the Continue to Shipping button.
4. We offer a free recorded delivery for all orders. Make sure your details (email and address) are right. Then click the Continue to Payment button.
5. Select your preferred payment method. There are 2 different payment methods at henrytianus.com:
If you prefer to pay with a debit or credit card online, choose PayPal as your preferred payment method. PayPal payment method is available for all customers in the UK and other countries. Detail instruction can be found on points 6.1 to 6.3 below.
If you prefer to receive an invoice by email and pay with a credit or debit card afterward, choose Receive an Invoice as your preferred payment method. Receive an Invoice payment method is available for all customers in the UK and other countries. Detail instruction can be found on points 7.1 to 7.2.
PayPal Payment Method (Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Balance)
6.1. For security, select whether the billing address registered with your card is the same as the shipping address. Otherwise, type in the billing address. Then click the Review Order button.
6.2. On the review order page, make sure that everything is correct. Then click the Complete Order button.
6.3. If you have a PayPal account, you can log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
If you don't have a PayPal account, click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card button to complete the payment.
* Under certain circumstances, to protect your security, PayPal may ask you to open an account with them in order to proceed the payment.
In any case, you will receive an email from us with your order details once you have completed the payment.
Receive an Invoice (Credit or Debit Card with Square)
7.1. Within 1 working day, you will receive an invoice sent to your email address with the detail instruction on how to proceed with a credit or debit card payment.
7.2. Before you make a payment, double check whether all the information in the invoice is correct (name, delivery address, the total amount due, the invoice number, the ordered product and quantity). Unless we receive your payment within 2 working days, your order will be cancelled.
If you have any concern or question, fill in the form below.