Hair Loss Solution for Men and Women
Daily Hair Loss Treatment for Men and Women
A set of Hair Growth Serum and Scalp Stimulator to revitalise the scalp and stimulate hair growth. Scalp Stimulator unclogs and reenergises hair follicles. Hair Growth Serum strengthens and stimulates hair growth.
Also available in a set of Trial Sizes.
Function: Revitalises and Stimulates
Hair Condition: Thinning Hair, Hair Loss (Men and Women)
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Helps reduce the effect of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), the hormone responsible for male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness (Role of Caffeine in the Management of Androgenetic Alopecia, International Journal of Trichology, 2012 Jul-Sep, 4(3): 185–186).
- Soothes and balances scalp.
- Helps revitalise hair follicles (A pilot study evaluating the efficacy of topically applied niacin derivatives for treatment of female pattern alopecia, Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2005 Dec, 4(4): 258-61).
- Increases the blood flow to hair follicles that helps promote hair growth.
- Soothes and boosts cell regeneration.
Cleanses and unclogs the hair follicles that helps strengthen hair roots.
- Purifies hair follicles, restores balance and helps prevent dandruff.
Neem Leaf Extract
- A rich source of antioxidant, Neem Leaf Extract helps protect hair follicles from free radicals and oxidative stress (Therapeutics Role of Azadirachta indica (Neem) and Their Active Constituents in Diseases Prevention and Treatment, Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016; 2016: 7382506).
Rosemary Essential Oil
- Traditionally used to stimulate hair growth, Rosemary helps balance and soothe itchy scalp.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
A study in 1998 showed that Cedarwood oil along with Rosemary and Thyme oils can be used successfully in the treatment of alopecia areata (Randomized trial of aromatherapy. Successful treatment for alopecia areata, Archives of Dermatology, 1998 Nov, 134(11): 1349-52.
Thyme Essential Oil
- Stimulates the scalp to strengthen the hair and help promote hair growth.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
A recent study in 2015 highlighted the potential use of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to stimulate hair growth and reduce dandruff (Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry, and Bioactivities of Cananga odorata (Ylang-Ylang), Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015: 896314).
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil has antioxidant and cleansing properties that helps revitalise hair roots (In vitro antibacterial activity of some plant essential oils, BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2006; 6: 39).
How to use:
Scalp Stimulator: Gently massage to the affected area of the scalp. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes then shampoo or rinse thoroughly with water. For best results, use it once a day.
Hair Growth Serum: Shake well before use. On towel-dried or dry hair, gently massage 1 to 2 pipettes (20 to 40 drops) into the scalp. No need to rinse. Use it daily. For intensive treatment, use it twice a day, morning and evening.
Scalp Stimulator: Aqua, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol, Caffeine, Allantoin, Menthol, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Natural Component of Essential Oils.
Hair Growth Serum: Aqua, Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Caffeine, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Menthol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Isoeugenol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*. *Natural Component of Essential Oils.
MADE IN THE UK. NO ANIMAL TESTING. Clean Formula, FREE From: Artificial Perfume/Fragrance, Artificial Colours, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat, Formaldehyde, Phthalates, SLS/SLES (Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Ether Sulfate).