A revitalising hair serum to reduce hair loss, promote hair growth and energise the scalp and hair follicles. This intensive scalp revitaliser for thinning hair is suitable for men and women. Suitable for vegans.
Free Worldwide Delivery.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR HAIR:
Revitalises and Stimulates:
Formulated with caffeine, menthol, niacinamide, rosemary, cedarwood, thyme and ylang ylang essential oils to revitalise and stimulate hair follicles and prolong the hair-growth cycle.
Peppermint oil and caffeine have the ability to reverse the damaging effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on hair follicles. Peppermint oil is twice more effective than minoxidil in stimulating hair growth. Menthol, the active substance of peppermint oil, improves the blood flow to hair follicles and helps stimulate hair growth.
Rosemary essential oil is equally as effective as minoxidil in promoting hair growth.
Cedarwood and ylang ylang essential oils promote hair growth and and reduce dandruff.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and panthenol (vitamin B5) nourish and protect the hair follicles from all ageing factors and environmental damage.
Can you use Henry Tianus Hair Loss Solution Products with Minoxidil?
Shake well before use. On towel-dried or dry hair, gently massage 1 to 2 pipettes (20 to 40 drops) into the scalp. No need to rinse. Use it daily. For an intensive treatment, use it twice a day, morning and evening, otherwise once a day. For best results, use Hair Growth Serum in conjunction with Scalp Stimulator.
As hair follicles rest for about 100 days after hair fall before they start growing new hair, we recommend to use Hair Growth Serum and Scalp Stimulator daily for at least 6 months.
A. The recommended routine for those who wash their hair in the morning:
1. When you wake up in the morning, gently massage Scalp Stimulator into the affected areas of the scalp and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
2. Towel dry your hair or use a hair dryer with a low-temperature setting.
3. Apply Hair Growth Serum sparingly only to the affected areas of the scalp, then style your hair as usual.
4. At night or in the evening before you go to bed, apply Hair Growth Serum generously to the affected areas of the scalp.
B. The recommended routine for those who wash their hair in the evening:
1. After a morning shower, apply Hair Growth Serum sparingly to the affected areas of the scalp, then style your hair as usual.
2. In the evening, gently massage Scalp Stimulator into the affected areas of the scalp and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
3. Towel dry your hair or use a hair dryer with a low-temperature setting.
4. Apply Hair Growth Serum generously to the affected areas of the scalp.